Sign-up today to get tailored feedback on your completed blog posts from Kristina, your course tutor!
Grab yourself a free digital copy of Kristina's bestselling book, Productivity for Writers. It's full of tips to get you out of a writing funk and make the most of your writing time.
Meet like-minded people and ask for advice in our exclusive Facebook community.
If your writing sucks, no one will keep reading. The end. Goodbye. Game over.
So how do you ensure that what you write is stellar enough to stand out?
In this course, Kristina will share with you what she's learned from decades’ of writing experience so that you can craft content that’s enticing and engaging. You’ll never be stuck for ideas again.
What good is great content without readers?
Discover how to attract your audience with SEO, social media, guest posting, and email marketing.
All that sound like a lot of work? Don’t worry. You’ll learn ways to make sure it isn’t. Your readers will come to you as easily as Siri tells you the weather forecast.
Isn’t that the dream? To make money from the words you put onto the page?
From advertising to affiliates, courses to coaching, discover the ways you can make money writing.
- Why blogging is more relevant than ever
- What content marketing and why it matters
- How to make your blog stand out – and why it needs to
- The difference between blog posts and articles...and why you should NEVER treat them the same
Includes: Video tutorials
BONUS: Facebook community, digital copy of Productivity for Writers
- Why your blog needs a consistent topic/theme
- How to decide on your blog's topic/theme
- Voice and tone: what are they and why are they important?
- The best ways to find your blog's voice
- Why you need brand values and how to choose yours
Includes: Video tutorials, worksheets
- What is SEO?
- What are keywords and why do they matter?
- How to choose the right keywords for your content
- Ways to stand out against your competitors – even when they're bigger than you
Includes: Video tutorials, walkthroughs
- The best ways to structure your post for maximum readability and engagement
- Formulas for titles and subtitles
- Calls to action: why they matter and how to make the most of them
- Why you need to write for readability (and how to do it)
- Self-editing tips
- How to take feedback
- How to give feedback to your peers and guest contributors
Includes: Video tutorials, templates, worksheets
BONUS: Feedback on your post from Kristina
- Why you need a marketing strategy and how to create one
- Tips for growing your email list and engaging with it
- Organic and paid reach on social media
- Guest posting and how it works
Includes: Video tutorials, templates
- Content scheduling and stockpiling – and why it matters
- Choosing your content type
- Accepting guest posts – are they a good or a bad way to drive traffic?
Includes: Video tutorials, worksheet
- Tips for building a following that will buy from you
- Ways to earn money from your blog including affiliate marketing, advertising, coaching, courses, and creating your own products
Includes: Video tutorials
Traffic increased by 300% in one month
Put theory into practice
(About one-day how to write amazing blog posts course)
Kristina Adams's blog The Writer's Cookbook has helped over 100,000 writers develop their writing craft. It's used by schools and universities as a resource on all aspects of writing, marketing, and publishing.
Kristina is also the bestselling author of five novels, two novellas, and two nonfiction books. She's taught courses on a range of topics including productivity, marketing, and publishing. When she isn't writing, she's baking or taking naps with her dog Millie.
Why is the course open for pre-orders and not live now?
The pre-order period allows me to gauge how many people are interested in the course. If not enough people pre-order, the course won’t run. The same concept is often used for in-person courses: they must hit a certain number of people or it will be cancelled. This is less obvious when you sign up for in-person courses though: they don't need to call it a pre-order period as it happens on a particular day anyway.
If you’re interested in the course, now is the time to make the commitment. If you don’t, you may not get the chance again.
Many blogging courses are much more expensive (I’m talking thousands) for far less content. If you’re interested in building and monetising a blog, this step by step course is an utter bargain. You'll make back the cost of it in no time.
How much content will there be in the course?
There will be 10 modules, each including videos, walkthroughs, and worksheets.
The course is designed to be a comprehensive course that will answer everything you need to know about writing content, running a blog, and monetising your offerings.
When will content be ready?
From April 2020. If you've pre-ordered it, you'll receive an email from me when each module goes live. This will give you time to implement your learnings before moving on to the next lesson. You'll always have access to the Facebook community to talk about your blog too.
I created an account during the pre-order period but didn't pay. Can I still get the course at the discounted price?
Sorry, but no.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes. You have 30 days to request a refund once the complete course is live. However, you must give a reason when you request your refund.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes! You can pay $25 a month for 12 months.