Are you struggling to write realistic characters? Do you want to know your characters better than you know your best friend?
Would you like to craft characters so realistic, your readers remember them – long after they’ve turned the final page?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this workshop is exactly what you need.
(Can't make it live? Don't worry, you'll still get access to the replay!)
- How psychological techniques can bring your characters to life (without using tropes or archetypes)
- How to connect with your character (even if you have nothing in common with them)
- How dialogue brings characters to life
- Techniques to develop your character's personality
- Ways description can make characters more realistic, believable, and relatable
- Methods to get inside your character’s head
- Your character's fatal flaw
Memorable characters are at the heart of all great writing. That's why this workshop is perfect for all kinds of writers, including:
✅ Short story writers
✅ Memoir and biography writers
✅ Nonfiction writers
Kristina Adams is the author of twelve books – nine fiction and three nonfiction. She runs writing blog The Writer's Cookbook, which helps over 35,000 writers a month improve their craft. She has an MA and a BA in Creative Writing, and has been writing for longer than she cares to remember.
It doesn't matter what genre she writes – readers always comment on how realistic and believable her characters are. And now, she's ready to share her secrets with you.
When she's not writing, thinking about writing, or teaching writing, she's baking, sewing, or spending time with her westie, Millie.